[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: agenda
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 23:02:38 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Mon, 9 Jan 89 16:57:59 MST <8901092358.AA10661@defun.utah.edu>
Could I suggest that we merge with the Cleanup subcommittee, and plan
one big cleanup/compiler meeting on Sunday evening? And rather than
spending time rehashing technical discussions, I would think that we
could best spend that time reviewing which issues have an ICCIG(*) of
being accepted by a plenary vote.
I am definitely against trying to bring issues to a vote that are either
unstable in subcommittee (i.e., we keep changing our minds day by day)
or for which we know there is serious opposition that will effectively
stymie any voting.
-- JonL --
(*) Ice Cube's Chance In Gehenna.
- From: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)