[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue COMPILER-LET-CONFUSION, version 1
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Issue COMPILER-LET-CONFUSION, version 1
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 88 16:43:39 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Wed, 28 Sep 88 12:29:41 MDT <8809281829.AA06757@defun.utah.edu>
We at Lucid support the proposal COMPILER-LET-CONFUSION:ELIMINATE.
Since this is an incompatible change, some of the Lucid technical
staff feel that a substantial effort should be made to help users
convert old code; in particular, lots of illustrative examples
should be included.
-- JonL --