[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue SHARP-COMMA-CONFUSION
- To: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Subject: Re: issue SHARP-COMMA-CONFUSION
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 10 Jan 89 15:03 PST
- Cc: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Tue, 10 Jan 89 08:53:51 MST
Is the ` before `(#,(pop markers) #,(pop markers)) a mistake?
I.e., wouldn't ' do?
In any case, I think this points out that there are some addtional
constraints about where #, can occur, for example, it doesn't work inside
any code that is eval-when compile.