[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (Version 1)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: Issue: SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (Version 1)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 88 15:21 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <881002-115755-2604@Xerox>
Date: 2 Oct 88 11:57 PDT
would you say this supercedes:
Since EB's proposal is more elaborate and might not get past X3J13, I
would prefer if both were presented and the committee could decide.
I don't want to see the failure of this proposal to pass leave us with
nothing to show.