[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (Version 1)
- To: CL-Compiler@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (Version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 88 11:56 EDT
- Cc: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- In-reply-to: <881013192927.5.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 88 19:29 EDT
From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
At Fairfax, we agreed that further discussion on this issue should take
place on CL-Compiler only to help reduce the load on CL-Cleanup.
Sounds good. As a favor, could you cc me on that discussion? I'm not
on CL-Compiler, but I have an interest in this particular issue.