[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Sandra J Loosemore <email@example.com>
- Subject: COMPILE-ENVIRONMENT-CONSISTENCY
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 89 16:32 EST
- Cc: cl-compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8901232221.AA19082@defun.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 89 15:21:32 MST
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
issue COMPILE-ENVIRONMENT-CONSISTENCY was tabled because
some people at the meeting indicated they wanted to see some changes
to the writeup, and I need to know what those changes are.
My notes say just that increased precision is required and that
item 2h needs to be fixed for CLOS.
I hope to mail you the Symbolics comments on this and other compiler
issues today, or at worst tomorrow.