[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: MACRO-CACHING (Version 1)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: MACRO-CACHING (Version 1)
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 89 11:38:52 CST
- Cc: CL-Compiler@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Tue, 31 Jan 89 19:35 EST from Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
I can accept MACRO-CACHING:DISALLOW.
The Explorer evaluator does displacement of macros, but is careful to
correctly handle the cases exemplified in your test cases #1 and #2.
It does not do the right thing for #3, but that is a bug that can fairly
easily be fixed.