[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Handler binding environment
- To: CL-Error-Handling@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Handler binding environment
- From: Daniels.PA@Xerox.COM
- Date: 24 Mar 86 18:16:26 PST (Monday)
- Cc: , Daniels.PA@Xerox.COM
What handler bindings are in effect while a handler is running?
There is an important invariant in the Symbolics and similar error
systems: when a handler is running the "handler binding stack" is popped
back to just after the binding that caused that handler to be called.
Nothing like this is mentioned in the proposal. I think it should be.
-- Andy. --