[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Error Proposal #5 questions
- To: KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Error Proposal #5 questions
- From: Daniels.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 16 Apr 86 13:54 PST
- Cc: Daniels.pa@Xerox.COM, CL-Error-Handling@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA>'s message of Tue, 1 Apr 86 02:59 EST
I've thought about adding supplied-p parameters to proceed functions.
They're not a whole lot of use since the only place you'd be able to
reference them is in later parameters of the proceed-function. There's
no good way to pass them on to the proceed case itself. However, since
the var list of a proceed function is essentially an &optional arglist
we should go ahead and let people put them in.
-- Andy. --