[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: RPG@SU-AI.ARPA, cl-technical@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Chairman
- From: Guy Steele <gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 86 16:32 EST
- Cc: gls@THINK-AQUINAS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <8604201801.AA22752@GODOT.THINK.COM>
Date: 20 Apr 86 0959 PST
From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SU-AI.ARPA>
Now that things are rolling, I would like to nominate Scott Fahlman as
chairman of this committee. I think we can agree that no one has worked
harder at the development of Common Lisp than Scott, and that we should
unanimously elect him chairman of the technical committee.
I second the motion.