[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Subject: My absence
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 86 13:26 EDT
- Cc: cl-technical@SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: <FAHLMAN.12223768559.BABYL@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
I have begun reading Common-Lisp mail again. There are 314 messages
at present, with more arriving daily. If we assume an average of 10
minutes a message (and that's assuming quite a high proportion of
messages dismissed out of hand without thinking about them seriously),
it will take 50 hours to process the lot. Even though I now will be
able to spend some time on this, it seems unlikely that I will catch up
on the backlog before the Lisp conference.
I don't know how the rest of you do it. Maybe you don't.
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>