[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Using .snf fonts
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Using .snf fonts
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 88 20:20:00 EST
- Business-phone: (512) 338-3724
- Illegal-object: Bad From address found by ZMailer on neat.ai.toronto.edu: (?extraneous tokens in mailbox?) Mark A(?missing end of mailbox?) .Derthick<Mark.Derthick@MCC.COM> ;
- Postal-address: MCC, 3500 West Balcones Center Dr., Austin, TX 78759
I'm trying to use a program which came with .snf files, but no corresponding
.bdf files. Is there a way to tell the Lispm to go directly to the .snf files?
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org because I don't subscribe to this list.