[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Questions about CLX?
- To: Bruce Smith <bts@CS.UNC.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Questions about CLX?
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 89 10:27:53 EDT
- Cc: cl-windows@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Illegal-object: Bad From address found by ZMailer on neat.cs.toronto.edu: (?extraneous tokens in mailbox?) Roman J(?missing end of mailbox?) .Budzianowski<roman@ATHENA.MIT.EDU> ;
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 26 Sep 89 08:50:29 -0500. <2831809829-7930724@SSB>
>> 1) What's the preferred fix for the display/x-tcp-port problem?
I think x-tcp-port shouldn't be hardcoded in socket.c, so
you can use the tcp interface to open any port.
>>2) Do you have a version of "test/trapezoid.l" that works?
trapezoid demo requires Zoid extension to the server.