[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Error in #\#
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Error in #\#
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (David Loewenstern)
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 93 11:38:07 GMT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
CLISP appears to have a problem with #\#-dispatching. I have noticed
two places where this is an issue:
1. You cannot input an array in the form #(...) to top-level. Arrays
do print normally in this format (assuming *print-array* is set
correctly, I suppose).
2. I got a copy of Richard Waters' Series macro package, and tried to
install it under CLISP. Installation progressed normally, but the
package-defined reader-macros #Z and #M can be neither read (from
top-level) nor printed. Series installs normally under Allegro CL,
and has been stable for at least a year, so I don't believe it's the
fault of the package.
This is under DOS.
These opinions are shareware. If you like the product,
please send your $0.02 to