[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What neat debugging tools don't I know about?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: What neat debugging tools don't I know about?
- From: Peter Dudey <pdudey@jupiter.Willamette.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1993 00:21:16 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.3.05.9304262108.C7545-9100000@jupiter>
Is there a way to single-step through the evaluation of a form?
I've got this problem wherein a variable I try to access inside of a let
block (which defines it) claims to "have no value". Any clues?
# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru, Order of the Golden Parentheses \FINGER #
# The Emergent Church -- "Tenets? You'll have to ask us as a group..." \ME #
# If a megacorp added $3 to everybody's bill for 'fees', who'd complain? #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships: 900 State St. C-210, Salem, OR 97301 #