[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The sun4-sunos4 version
- To: Clisp mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: The sun4-sunos4 version
- From: Peter Dudey <pdudey@jupiter.Willamette.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 21:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
I've loaded it, and there are two things I don't understand:
1) The README says you no longer need a memory file (?), but you do.
2) Whenever I (exit) from CLISP, it knocks me out of my telnet link.
# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru and Genetic Programmer Extraordinaire #
# Good stuff to read: "Sunshine, Genius & Rust", in this month's _Analog_ #
# "A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist." #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships: 257 NE 13th Street, Salem, OR 97301 #