[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Two more things...
- To: Clisp mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Two more things...
- From: Peter Dudey <pdudey@jupiter.Willamette.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 21:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
1) Wow, what great compatibility! My code ported over from the DOS
version, and I didn't have to change a thing!
2) One difference, though: (read-char) seems to want a return now. Is
there any way to read a single keystroke? Since I'm on the topic, does
anybody know off the top of their heads if there's a function that will
check if a key has been pressed?
Thanks, and sorry if I'm cluttering anybody's mailboxes. :)
# Peter Dudey, 11 kyu, Lisp SubGuru and Genetic Programmer Extraordinaire #
# Good stuff to read: "Sunshine, Genius & Rust", in this month's _Analog_ #
# "A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist." #
# Please mail me plastic spaceships: 257 NE 13th Street, Salem, OR 97301 #