[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New CLISP version
- To: clisp-list
- Subject: New CLISP version
- From: haible (Bruno Haible)
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 93 21:52:58 +0200
Once more, there is a new version of CLISP at the usual place:
The list of supported platforms now include SGI Irix 4.
The port to VMS stagnates, being finished at 85%. Anyone with access to a
powerful VMS machine wants to continue?
Excerpt from the change log:
User visible changes
* X3J13 vote <89> is implemented: (SETF symbol) is now a valid syntax for a
function name in (funname ...), (FUNCTION funname), (DEFUN funname ...),
(COMPILE funname ...), (DISASSEMBLE funname), (ED funname), FLET, LABELS etc.
New function FDEFINITION.
* X3J13 vote <173> is implemented: New special form SYMBOL-MACROLET. The
macroexpansion environment passed to macro expanders and to MACROEXPAND-1,
MACROEXPAND, GET-SETF-METHOD, GET-SETF-METHOD-MULTIPLE-VALUE now comprises
both the variable environment and the function environment.
New macro DEFINE-SYMBOL-MACRO.
* New macro PRINT-UNREADABLE-OBJECT.
* Fixed a bug: The string comparison functions STRING<, STRING>, STRING<=,
STRING>=, STRING/=, STRING-LESSP, STRING-GREATERP, STRING-NOT-GREATERP,
STRING-NOT-LESSP, STRING-NOT-EQUAL now return the index of the first mismatch
instead of T.
* Fixed a bug: The functions REMOVE-DUPLICATES and DELETE-DUPLICATES produced
an out-of-bounds error when called on a small sequence, with :FROM-END T
argument and without :END argument.
* Updated support for DJGPP.
* The macros SETF, PUSH, POP, PUSHNEW have been completely rewritten.
* Changed internal representation of special form handlers: They now consume
regular memory. This frees one type tag.
* Miscellaneous documentation updates.