[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need Help with SVr4 Installation.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Need Help with SVr4 Installation.
- From: email@example.com (Ian Searle)
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 08:04:19 -0700
- In-reply-to: <m0osL2H-000DCoC@teeBox.franken.de> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
>"lisparit0.d", line 2203: warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<"
>"lisparit0.d", line 2203: warning: integer overflow detected: op "-"
>"lisparit0.d", line 3839: warning: integer overflow detected: op "<<"
>a first look for the reason directs me to " oint_addr_shift-addr_shift "
>so it seems to be a wrong definition of oint_addr_shift and/or addr_shift
>or some kind of macro-trouble in macros using these
>I looked at clisp for the first time a few days ago. So chances are not very
>high I'll solve that problem soon.
>Any help welcome ...
I have decided to ignore these compiler warnings for the moment. I got
the same kind of warnings when I compiled CLISP on a Sun-4 and a DEC
5000, and CLISP seems to run OK (at least well enough to support