[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with load gadget in Garnet2.2.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Problem with load gadget in Garnet2.2.
- From: P2043742@csdvax.csd.unsw.EDU.AU
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 16:50:19 +1000
Dear Garnet and Clisp users.
I have some problems with the load gadget of Garnet2.2.
My problems are:
1. When the window pops up the files that are in the directory I specified in
the :initial-directory slot of the gadget don't get listed in the Load Window.
2. When I type the name of the file in the load window that are in the
directory I specified Garnet does not load it instead it gives a beep. The
value that is returned by the gadget is not the same I typed in.
My load gadget was:
(create-instance 'Load-Gadget gg:motif-load-gadget
Originaly the file I wanted to read was in that directory. When I typed in the
filename the system beeped as if the file was not in the directory or didn't
exist at all. Then I changed the :initial-directory to
"/tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/clisp/garnet2.2/" and now if I type
./turnint/filename the value that is returned by the gadget is #"../filename".
I copyed the file into directory /tmp_mnt/net/pg1/p2043742/clisp/garnet2.2/ and
now the system loads the file.
Could someone explain what is happening hire.
I am using CLISP on SGI Indigo.