[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling 1993-11-08 version on DEC Alpha OSF/1 V1.3
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Compiling 1993-11-08 version on DEC Alpha OSF/1 V1.3
- From: Susumu Miki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 23:05:59 +0900
- Cc: email@example.com
As CLISP is provided as a binary-kit for DEC Alpha running OSF/1,
I've tried to compile it from source files, version 1993-11-08.
I've installed gcc-2.5.5, and done all steps just like described
as unix/INSTALL and unix/PLATFORMS as follows:
1. Perform "./target alpha-dec-osf1-with-gcc" in the top directory of
the source tree.
2. Change directory as "cd alpha-dec-osf1-with-gcc" and type
"./makemake > makefile"
3. Edit makefile for adding "-DNO_SINGLEMAP -DNO_MULTIMAP_SHM -DWIDE"
4. Type "make config.lsp" and edit it for site specific informations.
5. Type "make"
Then I get clisp.run, that dumps core in the last step:
./lisp.run -x "(load \"init.lsp\") (saveinitmem) (exit)"
 + 20679 exit 1 make $* > make.log 2>&1
sh: 22894 Memory fault - core dumped
*** Exit 139
Would someone tell me how can I get an working executable file
from the source files distributed.
Thanks in advance.
Susumu Miki firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Development Dept. SOUM Corporation VOICE: 03-5453-1251