[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ECL - more details please!
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ECL - more details please!
- From: donc@ISI.EDU (Don Cohen)
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 15:49:14 -0800
- Posted-date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 15:49:14 -0800
- Sender: donc@ISI.EDU
I'd appreciate more details, such as:
- How large is the image?
- How conformant is it to CLtL1, CLtL2, proposed Ansi CL?
- What are the limitations on heap size, stack size, etc.?
- Does it do its own paging or must everything fit in main memory?
(This question only applies to OS's like DOS that don't do this
- Is it able to call DOS/UNIX programs (like CLISP)?
- Does it contain any support for screen windows, as described in
- Does it contain any support for window systems such as MSWindows,
- Does it compile into native machine instructions or use a byte
Pretend that I also asked any other questions that you think a
prospective user would be interested in.