[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clx/garnet: Client is not authorized to connect to server
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: clx/garnet: Client is not authorized to connect to server
- From: Joachim Schrod <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 11:25:13 +0100 (MEZ)
- In-reply-to: <199401200910.AA13062@zoe.fwi.uva.nl> from "Pieter A. Olivier \(I89\)" at Jan 20, 94 10:14:39 am
> I've spend the last few days trying to get clx going. [...]
> I then continued
> to build garnet, wich worked fine, but ran terribly slow.
> No problem I thought, I just run it on our fileserver, which has plenty
> of memory and is pretty snappy.
Sorry, I can't help with your .Xauthority problem; but you should know
that Garnet on an RS/6000 350 with 64 MB real memory (and lots of swap
space and no other user on it) is still terribly slow... :(
Does anybody use Garnet (and, in particular, Gilt and Lapidary) with
CLISP for real work? On which platform?
Joachim Schrod Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Science Department
Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany