[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLISP 1994-01-25
- From: email@example.com (Marcus Daniels)
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 01:22:50 PST
This release includes no functional changes other than the changes in
patches 1-8. There were a handful of autoconfiguration and documentation
The following systems now have support or improved support:
* NEXTSTEP 3.2 compiles for Intel and Motorola. It now has a
single-block-memory-map configuration for better performance.
The Intel configuration has not been tested.
* Sequent PTX 3.2.0 (V2.1.0) (GCC). Autoconfiguration is a bit
smarter about testing shared memory attach limits. Some superficial
changes to make PTX's anonymous-mmap work when a site's shared-memory
limits are inadequate.
Binaries have been rebuilt for the following architectures:
German and English:
* DOS (6.2)
* Linux (PL14, libc4.5.8)
* PTX (3.2.0 V2.1.0)
* SunOS 4.1.3 Sun4c (Sparc2)
* SunOS 4.1.3 Sun4m (Sparc10)
* NEXTSTEP (3.2 -- FAT binaries, but the lispinit.mem is Motorola).
This is my first pass at this, no doubt I screwed some things up.
Let me know!
Everything is in the same place at ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
(/pub/lisp/clisp/source & /pub/lisp/clisp/binaries).