[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3 easy questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 3 easy questions
- From: haible (Bruno Haible)
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 94 19:47:13 +0100
M. Thomas <email@example.com>
1. had problems when installing CLISP from source on DOS:
> -- it prompted me for permission to overwrite many Lisp
> function/macro definitions. I had to type "continue" repeatedly
> at the "Break>" prompts;
There was a bug in INTERACTIVE-STREAM-P. Marcus has fixed it in his
2. > The latest DOS version of CLISP, clisp-english.zip, appears to have
> been compiled with GCC 2.4.5, whereas the earlier January version of
> CLISP appears to have been compiled with GCC 2.5.7. Why is this?
Marcus apparently uses emx-0.8g, and I used emx-0.8h. Both EMX versions
are equally good.
3. > Which versions of the CLtL2 macros LOOP and SERIES are most compatible
> with CLISP? From where can these be ftp'd?
The usual place: ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages
series.clisp.tar.z and UNSUPPORTED/loop.lsp.z
!! To unsubscribe from the clisp-list mailing list, send mail to !!
!! firstname.lastname@example.org !!
!! including the two words "unsubscribe clisp-list" as message body. !!