[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: break even point between hash tables and lists
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: break even point between hash tables and lists
- From: email@example.com (David Loewenstern)
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 94 17:54:17 EST
- In-reply-to: <9403042137.AA22808@shakey> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reply-to: email@example.com (David Loewenstern)
... On 4 Mar 94, Dan Stanger said:
} what is the number of elements that causes hash tables to be more
} efficient than a list for storing and retrieving data? also has anybody
} tried using a sorted array and binary search? i am interested in
} this information if anybody has this.
Wouldn't this vary from implementation to implementation?
These opinions are shareware. If you like the product,
please send your $0.02 to