Changing the CLISP prompt

Is is possible (without rebuilding from source - I don't have any C
compiler) to change the lisp prompt in CLISP?

I would like to make it print the name of the package.  Instead of

I would like to make it look more like

In Allegro CL, with which I have more familiarity, I might have done
something more like (this is not exactly correct):

	(setq *prompt* #'(lambda () (format nil "~A>"
	       (package-name *package*))))

Has anyone done something like this?  I tried to look through the
(lisp) source but didn't find anything likely.