[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
code 26 error
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: code 26 error
- From: "Edward G. Kovach" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 10:43:31 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
My mail software does not allow me to send to "broadcast
lists" so I can't send this to clisp-list as I originally
I've just down loaded and installed clisp. I'm having problems
loading some programs. When I tried loading LATKDATA.LSP in get
READ from #<STRING-CHAR-FILE-STREAM #"LATKDATA.LSP">: illegal
character #\code 26
1. What reference would have the clisp error codes listed?
2. I assume that the prgram contains an illegal character or
string. Am I right?
3. I ran the program on a Sun work station using ALLEGRO COMMON
LISP. Assuming I'm right in #2, how should I go about looking for
the illegal characters? Is there anything in particular I should look
Thank you for your time.
I will try again to post this to clisp-list, but I need to get the
program working as soon as possible so I'm writing to you first
in case I can't get around the software problem here.
Ed Kovach - email@example.com