[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Metering System
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Metering System
- From: Chun-Yu Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 94 11:21:14 EAT
- In-reply-to: <9407081608.AA20588@a.franus.edu>; from "Edward G. Kovach" at Jul 8, 94 10:09 pm
- Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]
> Is there a way to evaluate the running of a LISP program?
> That is get a listing of..
> A. How many times a particular function is called?
> B. How much time it takes to run each function?
> Any similar information would be appreciated. (I already am using
> the trace function. )
Try the Metering System which is a portable Common Lisp code profiling
tool. It is available in the directory "contrib" of CLISP distribution
site. I got it from ftp::ftp.edu.tw:/computing-languages/lisp/clisp/contrib