[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLISP on Novel networks
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CLISP on Novel networks
- From: "Edward G. Kovach" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 15:20:12 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
One of the professors I work with is interested in
using CLISP for his programming languages course.
He would want to put CLISP on our IBM LAN.
This raises two questions for us.
1. What registration fee would you want for this?
2. Has anyone put CLISP on an IBM Novel network?
(Novel 3.12, the computers are 386s and 486s)
Can it be done easily? are there any major problems?
Ed Kovach firstname.lastname@example.org
ps As before, I will BCC this to the CLISP listserv.