[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: clisp for MS-Windows?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: clisp for MS-Windows?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 14:30:08 +0100 (MDT)
- >from: "sitter" <mx304!sitter>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to Bruno Haible:
> Thanks to Rainer Schnitker and Ralf Muschall, it is possible to run
> clisp in the DOS box of MS-Windows. The DOS README file describes how.
Thank you for this hint.
Before I have a closer look at it - I guess there is no access to the
Windows API, which is what I meant actually?