[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP is slow/ LANGUAGE
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: CLISP is slow/ LANGUAGE
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Joerg-Cyril Hoehle)
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 20:07:51 +0100
- In-reply-to: <9501311626.AA08831@dec1>
- References: <9501311626.AA08831@dec1>
Pascal POIZAT writes:
> - I just noticed the current version was slower than the one I had 1 or 2 years ago.
Granted. Somebody knows why?
> I change the language by doing
> (setq *language* 'FRANCAIS)
This is not the correct way of doing things
You must do it at start, with lisp.run -M lispinit.mem -L francais
(we'll implement -L fran<c-cedille>ais to the next version).
In fact, only a few things could be changed (initialization of UNIX
(and others) error messages, and CLISP could even switch languages
during run-time, but it's not possible now.
BTW, tell me about suggestions/errors for FRANCAIS, because it's not
been used to often for now.
- [no subject]
- From: Pascal POIZAT - DEA Info <email@example.com>