[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
XP pretty printing?
- To: CLISP Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: XP pretty printing?
- From: Raymond Toy <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Apr 1995 12:40:59 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another simple question: I have the XP pretty printing package and
compiled it (very easily) for clisp. It works just fine (except it
fails on two out of 600+ tests).
I compiled and loaded XP, and ran (xp::install). Everything is fine,
but only get XP pretty-printing when I explicitly call the XP pretty
printer or print directly. When I just enter a variable at the
prompt, I get the standard system(?) print function instead of the XP
version. How do I get XP to replace the print function? That is, I
want to replace the print part of the read-eval-print loop. I can't
figure out how to do that.
Thanks for you help,