[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Type contagion
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Type contagion
- From: Raymond Toy <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Apr 1995 13:07:32 -0400
- In-reply-to: (Your message of Fri, 07 Apr 1995 15:49:42 +0200.) <9504071344.AA03942@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de>
>>>>> "Bruno" == Bruno Haible <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Bruno> Raymond Toy <email@example.com> writes:
>> I have a simple question about type contagion on clisp. According to
>> impnotes.txt, type contagion is not implemented as specified by CLTL.
>> I understand the reasons given, and they certainly make sense.
>> Is there any way to get type contagion to work more like CLTL?
Oh well. I really ought to be more careful about type contagion
anyway. This would might give me big performance gains if I used
Thanks for the info.