[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: binaries
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 10:47:13 GMT
Since last week, no real changes except for some packaging-related
changes and fixes. I've built binaries for the following platforms:
Linux ELF (Intel)
SGI IRIX 5
Sun4m Solaris 2.4
Sun4m SunOS 4.1.3
Unless someone finds a problem, by Saturday I'll copy these files to ma2s2.
In the mean time it is:
10 August 1995
User visible changes
* CLISP now supports the GNU gettext package. Non-gettext internationalization
support still available with "--disable-nls".
* Self referencing symbolic links were not always avoided during
directory searches. Thanks to Dan Stanger for pointing this out.
* Fixed a bug in XGCD which caused the results to be wrong with a small
probability, for example in the case (XGCD 77874422 32223899).
Thanks to Bruno Haible and Michael Stoll.
* Top level configure accepts absolute build directory.
* Top level configure now passes on --prefix to makemake.
* Repair of memmove-related build problem on SunOS/Solaris.
Thanks to Bruno Haible.
* Fixed a bug in mips/avcall.
* arimips.s now assembled with -KPIC to avoid problems during incremental
linking of lisp.o.