[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Newest CLISP under Linux
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Newest CLISP under Linux
- From: Marcus Daniels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 15:26:00 GMT
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950830193532.5019A-100000@flake>
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950830193532.5019A-100000@flake>
>>>>> "Oliver" == Oliver ANDRICH <email@example.com> writes:
Oliver> has anybody compiled the latest CLISP-Version under Linux in
Oliver> aout format? Or does there only exist the ELF-Binaries?
I only built ELF binaries. If someone has build a.out binaries,
send me email and I'll get them up on ma2s2.