[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Multiple Threads in CLISP?
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Multiple Threads in CLISP?
- From: Don Cohen <donc@ISI.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 09:29:56 PDT
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 14 Sep 95 17:26:51 +0200." <199509141511.AA01007@aquire.gmd.de>
This is a much more serious issue than the last few replies would seem
to indicate. I know several people who would seriously like to have
multiple threads in clisp. When I originally asked about this Bruno
seemed dead set against adding it. I may have convinced him that it
was a reasonable thing to add, and possibly even that it could be done
with relatively low cost. At this point, of course, he's trying not to
work on clisp, and I'm not sure whether anyone else knows what pitfalls
to watch out for. If anyone can think of a plausible plan for getting
this done, I'm sure there are a lot of us out here who would like to hear