[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp programmer position available
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com (Erann Gat)
- Subject: Lisp programmer position available
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Joerg Hoehle)
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 11:56:05 +0100
- In-reply-to: <9510191602.AA19175@binkley>
- References: <9510191602.AA19175@binkley>
Every subscriber of this list knows that:
This mailing list is for users of the CLISP implementation of Common Lisp
by Bruno Haible and Michael Stoll. It is the proper forum for questions
about CLISP and also bug reports, compatibility issues, problems of CLISP
on specific platforms, enhancement of CLISP, miscellaneous comments, etc.
I don't think it's the appropriate place for job offers, even if it might
be useful to some of us. This job announcement has nothing to do with CLISP.