[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ISLisp
- From: "John Carter" <ECE@dwaf-hri.pwv.gov.za>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 12:33:29 +0200
- Organization: Dpt Water Affairs & Forestry (IWQS)
- Priority: normal
I know this query is not directly related to CLisp, but I'm looking
While picking up CLisp I noticed it was on the same site as the draft
standard for ISLisp. So I picked up islisp-114.ps.Z as well. I have
had a small look at the standard and it looks to me to be heading in
the right direction...
What I would like to know is..
a) Is islisp-114.ps.Z the latest version?
b) What is the status of the ISLisp standard?
c) What ISLisp compiler/interpreters are around?
d) What is the relationship between CLisp and ISLisp?
Institute for Water Quality Studies. Department of Water Affairs.
Internet : email@example.com Phone : 27-12-808-0374x194
Fax : 27-12-808-0338 [Host for Afwater list server]
Founder of the Council for Unnatural Scientists.
- Re: ISLisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bruno Haible)