[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Anyone have a linux a.out binary of the most recent CLISP?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Anyone have a linux a.out binary of the most recent CLISP?
- From: John Wiseman <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:59:08 -0600 (CST)
- References: <199512141206.MAA02918@sayre.sysc.pdx.edu>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcus Daniels writes:
> >>>>> "John" == John Wiseman <email@example.com> writes:
> John> My satisfaction with what works is currently winning over my
> John> desire for new tech, so I haven't converted to an ELF system
> John> yet. Anyone have the newest CLISP built for linux a.out?
Thank you very much, Marcus!
Unfortunately, when I run make, ld complains "malformed input file
(not rel or archive) base/lisp.a()". Is my gcc 2.5.8 too old or