[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is CLX still working?
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Is CLX still working?
- From: "Brian F. Dennis" <xjam@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 17:40:22 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 15 Dec 1995 13:40:30 +0100." <199512151148.LAA23999@sayre.sysc.pdx.edu>
>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Daniels <email@example.com> writes:
Marcus> I did change some code that could have caused a problem with
Marcus> LISTEN. I've since changed the code; you can test the result
Marcus> if you like:
I tried it on my Linux box and this seemed to be the fix. Are the changes
going to show up in the source soon? I'm trying to work on a number of
architectures and this problem seems to affect all of them.