[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Clisp question
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Clisp question
- From: Pierpaolo Bernardi <bernardp@CLI.DI.Unipi.IT>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 16:32:14 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <9602111743.ZM8507@cmsgia.stanford.edu> from "Tobias Kunze" at Feb 12, 96 03:02:28 am
- Organization: Centro di Calcolo - Dip. di Informatica di Pisa - Italy
> im almost sure it's not the right solution, but i run
> across this problem all the time and it works for me
> to define this in my init file:
> (defun undef (symbol)
> (setf (get symbol 'clos::class) nil))
Clisp has logical-pathnames built-in.
Your program is trying to redefine them with its own version.
This isn't necessary. You must delete the offending expressions
_from the program_, not from Clisp.