[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
version of CLISP for SGI Irix 5.3?
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: version of CLISP for SGI Irix 5.3?
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:47:31 -0800
- In-reply-to: <9602132132.AA13584@vision>
- References: <9602132132.AA13584@vision>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> "Andy" == Andy Tai <atai@ece.UCSD.EDU> writes:
Andy> Hi, I wonder is there any binary version of CLISP for SGI Irix
Andy> 5.3? I get the Irix 4 version which crashes on Irix 5.3
Andy> machines here. I have got the source but it won't compile on
Andy> these machines. Thanks for any help.
FTP host: ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
Also, I just built one from development sources: