[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: NLSPATH Settings?
- From: "Brian F. Dennis" <xjam@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 18:20:59 -0400
- Reply-to: email@example.com
When using the shell oriented functions in CLISP I always get messages
about not being able to set the locale correctly when I spawn a
subshell. I have the locale files that CLISP installs in a different
directory than /usr/lib. Is there a way to set up my environment such that
the catalog files get correctly located?