[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP on OS/2 (New topic: Sources for EDITOR)
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CLISP on OS/2 (New topic: Sources for EDITOR)
- From: Marcus Daniels <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 05:51:50 -0700
- In-reply-to: <9605031042.AA06779@pipe5>
- References: <9605031042.AA06779@pipe5>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>>> "bruce" == bruce s irvine <email@example.com> writes:
bruce> Please post an anonymous ftp source for a GNU emacs editor I
bruce> can use with CLISP for OS2.
You might take look at:
The README in this directory has lots of info.
(I've not used it, or for that matter, OS2.)