[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLISP installation on FreeBSD-486 machine
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLISP installation on FreeBSD-486 machine
- From: amnuay muthitacharoen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 14:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
After I untarred "clisp.tgz", then I installed as follow :-
1) cc lisp.a -L. -lreadline -ltermcap -o lisp.run
which gave me "lisp.run"
2) lisp.run -M lispinit.mem
this gave me an error as follow :-
Cannot map memory to address 536870912 . errno = 9
lisp.run: Not enough memory for Lisp.
My machine uses "Conner Pheripherals 1275MB-CFS1275A" disk drive. Is this
the problem that this CLISP cannot see more than 536,870,912 bytes ?
I have installed "ADA". It works fine.
What do I have to do, please?