[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: can't build 1996-07-22 on linux 2.0.10
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: can't build 1996-07-22 on linux 2.0.10
- From: "Steve M. Robbins" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 21:46:46 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <9608042253.AA28493@hilbert.maths.utas.edu.au>
On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, spoon wrote:
> I had a similar problem, but not with an earlier kernel (1.12.13
> i think).
> I found my problem was the "strength reduce bug", and added
> -fno-strength-reduce the the CFLAGS and the prob went away. Hope this
Well, it rules out a 'strength-reduce' problem!
I just re-made the entire thing with 'no-strength-reduce', with no better
success than at first. The SIGSEGV still cannot be cured. :(
Steve Robbins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If mashed potatoes were security guards, they wouldn't get much done.