[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: can't build 1996-07-22 on linux 2.0.10
- To: clisp-list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: can't build 1996-07-22 on linux 2.0.10
- From: Jeff Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 14:12:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960804214237.32106Hfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Well, it rules out a 'strength-reduce' problem!
> I just re-made the entire thing with 'no-strength-reduce', with no better
> success than at first. The SIGSEGV still cannot be cured. :(
I've found on several platforms that the segfaults go away
if you drop the generation GC code; Its something like
-DNO_GENERATIONAL_GC in the CFLAGS. I've got no code with
me currently for specifics, but give it a shot. It at least
worked on an older (3 or 4 mo) kernel for linux.
.------------. Skeezix and Ladynigh, entwined forever since July 1, 1994.
) ( Did you breastfeed until puberty? learn not to shit your
'------' pants by the tender age of seventeen? Then Microsoft
firstname.lastname@example.org VisualBasic is for you!