[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CLISP on Windows 95 ?
- To: clisp-list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: CLISP on Windows 95 ?
- From: John Levine <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 15:03:12 +0100
- In-reply-to: Geum Yong Lee's message of Tue, 13 Aug 96 06:46:03 +0200
- Organisation: Dept. of Artificial Intelligence, Univ. of Edinburgh.
Geum Yong Lee writes:
> Could anybody tell me how to run clisp on Windows 95 ? The file README
> describes only something about Windows 3.1. Dr. Marcus Daniels
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> told me the other day that I could run clisp using "rsx"
> or something.
The DOS binary distribution comes with a file called rsx.exe. You can
run the DOS version under Windows 95 using this via the following command:
> cd <your-clisp-directory>
> rsx.exe -Ra -Rs1024 lisp.exe -M lispinit.mem
The "-Rs1024" (make the stack 1Mb) isn't strictly necessary but I found
the default stack size too small for me.
Department of Artificial Intelligence,
University of Edinburgh,