[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
help with SunOS 5.5.1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: help with SunOS 5.5.1
- From: Tara Matise <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 16:48:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Tara Matise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am having trouble running CLISP on our Sun UltraSparc Enterprise ES3000.
It is running SunOS 5.5.1.
1. I tried using the binaries sun4-sunos54 and sun4-solaris24. With
either I get this message when I try to install:
statgen:tara% base/lisp.run -M base/lispinit.mem
ld.so.1: base/lisp.run: fatal: libX11.so.6.0: can't open file: errno=2
We have libX11.so.4. Is there a solution to this?
2. In tried installing the source code. I had no trouble compiling it
using gcc-2.7.2, and was able to run some of my code using this CLISP.
However, when I tried to run a job which first reads in a large hash
table, it shortly crashes and I get this message:
*** - Internal error: statement in file "io.d", line 6059 has been
Please send the authors of the program,
a description how you produced this error!
This same job is running fine on a Dec ALPHA using CLISP.
- - - - - - - - - :-) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tara Cox Matise,Ph.D. E-mail: email@example.com
Lab of Statistical Genetics
The Rockefeller University phone: 212-327-7994
1230 York Ave, Box 192 fax: 212-327-7996
New York, NY 10021 WWW: http://linkage.cpmc.columbia.edu/tara/